Admission :: Post Graduate Courses
ALL PG COURSES ARE OFFERED TO BOTH BOYS & GIRLS
- Course Fees will be according to the University norms.
- The entire First Year fee must be paid at the time of admission.
- If a student leaves a course in between, he/she must pay the entire course fee.
Certificates to be submitted
Selected candidates shall pay the prescribed fees not later than the date mentioned on their card, and produce the following certificates in original:
- Transfer and Conduct Certificates
- Statement of marks
- Degree Certificate/Provisional Pass Certificate
- Rank Card
- Hall ticket for the Common Entrance Test
- Migration Certificate in the case of applicants from other universities.
- SSC certificate
- Baptism certificate in case of Christian Students
The College provides hostel accommodation for men only. Only limited accommodation is available. Non-Christians must write to the Director of the New Hostel and Christians, to the Director of Xavier Hostel for further information and for an application form. A registration fee of Rs. 50/- must be sent for the Hostel application form (add Rs.5/- towards postage). Admission to the college is a prior condition for hostel admission. Parents are required to meet the Warden in person when they admit their sons into the Hostel.
Special Facility for Girl Students
As part of its commitment to the cause of Women's Empowerment, ALC admits Girls students into most of the Undergraduate courses and all the PG Courses. Women's Cell, Girls Waiting Room, and Exclusive NCC and NSS unit for Girls and special encouragement given to girls for sports and cultural activities ensure full participation for Girl students in the academic and co-curricular life of the college.
Outstation Girl students can avail the hostel facilities offered at the Deepthi Bhavan, Auto Nagar Road, NH 9, and at St. Aloysius Centre, Gunadala, Vijayawada.
Andhra Loyola College, unlike the colleges and coaching centres of commercial variety, offers an education that is broad-based, person-oriented, value-centred, multi-dimensional and geared towards developing diverse talents, skills and right attitudes which will make students lead a personally fulfilling and socially useful and meaningful life.