Original Certificates to be verified
The overall criterion for admission is merit. However, special consideration will be given to Catholics and to candidates from socially and economically backward sections of society.
While the originals are verified at the time of admission, a Xerox copy of the same must be submitted to the Office.
- SSC marks memo
- Caste Certificate *
- c. Income Certificate *
* For only those who belong to SC, ST, BC categories.
Original Certificates to be submitted
- Transfer Certificate
- Course & Conduct Certificates
- Statement of marks of the qualifying examination.
Payment of Fees
At the time of admission, the tuition fees and special fees for one year must be paid. A matriculation fee of Rs. 30/-, an admission fee for Rs.5/- and a registration fee of Rs.5/- have to be paid at the time of admission. Fees once paid will not be refunded/readjusted. Besides the above fees, every student should pay a caution deposit of Rs.80/- which is refundable, when he/she leaves the College.
Some General Guidelines
- The entire first year fee must be paid at the time of admission.
- If a student leaves in the middle of the course, he/she must pay the entire course fee.
- Application forms are not transferable to others. Since the candidate's name will be written on the application form while issuing, the name of the candidate for whom the application form is needed must be clearly stated.
- The candidate must make a separate application for each course combination.
- Application should be filled in English in the candidate's own handwriting. The candidate will be held responsible for any incorrect entry.
- Catholic students should ask for and obtain a special information sheet along with the application form.
Only limited accommodation is available. Non-Christians, must write to the Director of the New Hostel, and Christians, to the Director of the Xavier Hostel, Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada - 520 008, A.P., for further information and for an application form for admission to the respective hostels. A registration fee of Rs. 50/- must be sent for the Hostel application form (add Rs.5/- towards postage). Admission to the college is a prior condition for hostel admission. Parents are required to meet the Director in person when they admit their sons into the Hostel.