(For Boys Only)
The following courses and subjects are offered:
Part I: English
Part II: Telugu/Hindi/Instruction in Sanskrit will be provided to limited students at their own cost.
Part III: One of the following combinations:
- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry (English Medium)
- Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry (English Medium)
- Commerce, Economics, Civics (English Medium)
- History, Economics, Civics (Telugu Medium)
- Mathematics, Economics, Commerce (English Medium)
Note: No fresh admission to the Senior Intermediate Course is made.
A Candidate, who has passed the SSC (10th or SSC Examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, A.P., or any other equivalent examination recognised as such by the BOIE, AP, is eligible for admission into the Junior Intermediate course.
Students, who have studied through any medium other than English should have obtained not less than 40% marks in English to be eligible for admission to any course offered through English medium.
The following documents in original must be submitted at the time of admission:
The overall criterion for admission is merit. However, special consideration will be given to Catholics and to candidates from socially and economically backward sections of society.
Payment of Fees:
At the time of admission, the tuition fees and special fees for one year must be paid. A recognition fee of Rs.50/- and an admission fee of Rs.5/- are also to be paid at the time of admission. Fees once paid will not be refunded or readjusted. Besides the above fees, every student should pay a caution deposit of Rs.80/-, which is refundable, when the student leaves the college.
Note: No student should leave the College without completing the course. If a student does so during the first year of his study, he must pay the second year fees also.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificates
- Statement of Marks
- Date of Birth Certificate, if not included in the above
- Caste Certificate issued by the MRO, if the caste is not mentioned in the TC
- Those who appeared as private candidates must get an Appearance Certificate from the H.M of the school through which they wrote the exam, and a Residence Certificate for 4 Consecutive years from the MRO
- Those who have passed any examination other than the SSC Public Examination must submit their Provisional Pass Certificate/ Migration Certificate
- Those who had a time gap after passing SSC or its equivalent must submit a Residence Certificate from the MRO
- Those who discontinued Intermediate and want to repeat (Readmission Cases) need not apply. If they apply, they must get permission from the RIO before the admission
- Those who have passed examinations other than SSC (except those recognised by the Board of Intermediate Education) must obtain an Eligibility Certificate either from the Secretary, Board of Intermediate or the RIO, as the case may be.
Before submitting the original certificates to the College, take sufficient photocopies of them, get them attested and keep them with you for future use. Original Certificates will not be returned till the completion of the course.
- Application forms are not transferable to others. Since the candidate's name will be written on the application form while issuing, the name of the candidate for whom the application form is needed must be clearly stated.
- The candidate must submit a separate application for each course combination.
- Application should be made in English in the candidate's own handwriting. The candidate will be held responsible for any incorrect entry.
- Catholic students should ask for and obtain a special information sheet along with the application form.
Only limited accommodation is available for Intermediate students. Please write to Fr. Director, Gogineni Hostel, Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada - 520 008, A.P., for further information and for an application form for admission to the Hostel. A registration fee of Rs. 50/- must be sent for the Hostel application form. Add Rs.5/- towards postage. Admission to the college is a prior condition for hostel admission. Parents are required to meet the Director in person, when they admit their sons into the Hostel.